Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ya know...

There are times when people ask you to shoot something completely at random, and you are clueless as to WHAT/WHERE they want. This is that situation. Sitting at work, I was called to shoot a 300 year old Torah scroll. Cool, I figured it may be in some kind of awesome Torah Cabinet they had it in...you know...the kind Torah Scrolls go in (or are SUPPOSED to) but NOPE! I get a glass case from the 70's with a big glass door in the reflection of it. Spot meter, ceiling bounce the flash, under expose -3EV. And you get this.

P.S. I still had to 'shop out the blasting reflection of this huge glass door deirectly behind me.Then you get LITERALLY 15 minutes to edit it before the owner of your company wants it in his shared folder. So do your colors look good? Pfftt no! So in the words of a teacher I once had:
"I took chicken @!%& and made chicken salad"

Adios-

No comments: